Property Insurance

We offer a wide range of cover for residential property owners which protects you against fire, storms, flood, escape of water, theft, riot, vandalism, lightning and even the occasional earthquake, which are the most common incidents that give rise to claims. It also provides cover for loss of rental income in the event of a claim and cover for property owners liability.

We carry out a search of our panel of insurers to find you the most competitive premium available. We would also discuss the following aspects of cover with you before deciding which policy is most suitable to your needs:


  • Do you need accidental damage cover?
  • Is the buildings sum insured adequate?
  • Should your sum insured be increased annually in line with inflation (index linking)?
  • Should 'Day one uplift' cover be included?
  • Do you need contents cover?
  • Should loss of rental income be included?
  • Property owners liability sum insured 
  • Should you include terrorism cover?
  • Does the policy cover malicious damage caused by the tenant?
  • Do you need employers' liability?


We can cater for all types of properties including residential, commercial and industrial whether they are occupied or unoccupied.


Short term policies can be arranged when a property is unoccupied.


Call Matt Henderson or Zehra Roberts on 01562 751003


Warning Don't underinsure!

Don't Underinsure: If you don't arrange sufficient limits on your property insurance, the average clause may apply. In real terms, this clause means that if your £200,000 property is underinsured by 50 per cent, your financial claim sum is reduced by 50 per cent. So if you suffer a loss of £80,000 the maximum your insurer pays is £40,000. Bear in mind that you are insuring for rebuild costs and not the market value of the property.  

Print | Sitemap
© Robert Arthur Davies Limited