Shop Insurance

Are you looking to save money on your shop insurance whilst making sure you have the right cover?

What cover is typically needed for a shop insurance?


Most shop owners typically rent their premises and fail to insure any improvements they may have done to the building such as decor, signs, floor coverings etc. This can be covered under the tenant's improvements section of the policy and is something we will discuss with you.


Other covers you may need are: 


  • Contents 
  • Stock 
  • Frozen food 
  • Computers & electronic equipment
  • Money 
  • Business interruption 
  • Public liability 
  • Products liability 
  • Employers' liability 
  • Buildings (if you own the property)
  • Legal expenses 
  • Personal accident (assault)
  • Goods in transit
  • Terrorism

Contact Matt Henderson for a quote:

Tel: 01562 751003


Print | Sitemap
© Robert Arthur Davies Limited