Office Insurance

What cover is typically needed for a Office insurance?


Most offices typically rent their premises and fail to insure any improvements they may have done to the building such as decor, signs, floor coverings etc. This can be covered under the tenant's improvements section of the policy and is something we will discuss with you. Contact us today for a quote or click the online quote button for an instant quote.


Other covers you may need are: 


  • Contents
  • Computer equipment
  • Electronic equipment 
  • Money 
  • Business interruption 
  • Public liability 
  • Products liability 
  • Employers' liability 
  • Buildings (if you own the property)
  • Legal expenses 
  • Personal accident (assault)
  • Goods in transit
  • Terrorism


Please call Matt Henderson for a quote on 01562 751003

Print | Sitemap
© Robert Arthur Davies Limited