Any Questions? Please call us on 01562 751003
Any Questions? Please call us on01562 751003 

Gap Insurance

What is gap insurance?

If your vehicle is written off, fully comprehensive insurers will only pay the depreciated value at the time of the write off. 


Gap Insurance will pay the difference between;

a) the motor insurers claim settlement

b) what the owner originally paid for the vehicle


With this protection, the motorist will have the same amount of money to spend on a replacement as he or she originally spent.


Gap insurance must be purchased within 60 days of taking ownership of the vehicle.

Contact Matt Smith for a quote.

Tel: 01562 751003


Print Print | Sitemap
© Robert Arthur Davies Limited