Shop Insurance

Are you looking to save money on your shop insurance whilst making sure you have the right cover?

What cover is typically needed for a shop insurance?


Most shop owners typically rent their premises and fail to insure any improvements they may have done to the building such as decor, signs, floor coverings etc. This can be covered under the tenant's improvements section of the policy and is something we will discuss with you.


Other covers you may need are: 


  • Contents 
  • Stock 
  • Frozen food 
  • Computers & electronic equipment
  • Money 
  • Business interruption 
  • Public liability 
  • Products liability 
  • Employers' liability 
  • Buildings (if you own the property)
  • Legal expenses 
  • Personal accident (assault)
  • Goods in transit
  • Terrorism

Don't Underinsure: If you don't arrange sufficient limits on your property insurance, the average clause may apply. In real terms, this clause means that if your £200,000 property is underinsured by 50 per cent, your financial claim sum is reduced by 50 per cent. So if you suffer a loss of £80,000 the maximum your insurer pays is £40,000. bear in mind that you are insuring for rebuild costs and not the market value of the property.  

Contact Matt Henderson for a quote:

Tel: 01562 751003


Tweets from RA Davies Ltd @RADaviesLtd
Print Print | Sitemap
© Robert Arthur Davies Limited