Restaurant, Cafe & Takeaway

We can offer insurance cover for a wide range of restaurants, takeaways and cafes including those with deep fat frying ranges.


What cover is typically needed?

  • Contents 
  • Stock 
  • Frozen food 
  • Computers & electronic equipment
  • Money 
  • Business interruption 
  • Public liability 
  • Products liability 
  • Employers' liability 
  • Buildings (if you own the property)
  • Legal expenses 
  • Personal accident (assault)
  • Goods in transit
  • Terrorism


Contact Ian or Matt on 01562 751003 for more information

Tweets from RA Davies Ltd @RADaviesLtd
Print Print | Sitemap
© Robert Arthur Davies Limited