Public House Insurance

We can provide cover for all types of public houses including those serving food, providing live entertainment, quiz nights, karaoke, childrens play areas and more..


If your looking for cover, please give us a call as we have access to competitive rates with our panel of insurers.


What cover is typically needed for a public house insurance?


Some of the covers you may need are: 


  • Contents 
  • Stock 
  • Frozen food 
  • Computers & electronic equipment
  • Money 
  • Business interruption 
  • Public liability 
  • Products liability 
  • Employers' liability 
  • Buildings (if you own the property)
  • Legal expenses 
  • Personal accident (assault)
  • Goods in transit
  • Terrorism


Contact Matt Henderson on  01562 751003 or email:

Tweets from RA Davies Ltd @RADaviesLtd
Print Print | Sitemap
© Robert Arthur Davies Limited